Reinvented to ride even harder, the second generation of the bestselling 509 Altitude series unleashes a whole new animal. Race-ready, the 509 Altitude 2.0 R-Series Helmet is now lighter, stronger, and even more comfortable thanks to a new hand lay-up fiberglass construction. Versatile and legal for all forms of ISR racing, it sets the pace for performance with race-ready orange, DOT/ECE dual certified safety, and the secure fit of a dual D-ring chin strap.
• Hand lay-up fiberglass composite construction
• XS to 4X sizes available in three shells for optimal fit and minimal weight
• Upper vents with on/off shutter closure for airflow control
• Go-Pro® mounting capability, improved design
• Perfect fit between helmet eyeport and 509 goggles
• Pro-Series Breathbox for complete protection, removable for optimal air flow
• Race ready Orange to comply with ISR regulations
• DOT/ECE dual certified helmet to comply with ISR regulations
• Dual Ring chin strap closure for secure and racing tight
• Weight: DOT/ECE as low as 1200 grams
No customer reviews for the moment.