2011 Chris Burandt came to me and said "build me a bag that doesn't hang off the tunnel". Up for the challenge we set out to build a bag that would fit his style of riding. Trees, deep powder and big enough to carry his essentials. We developed a bag that does all of those things and Chris tested it for 2 season. The result, E-Series Backcountry bag made in the U.S.A.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Indy 550, 600, 800
2011-2012 RMK, Pro RMK 800 & 600 155
2011-2015 Assault Switchback and RMK 600 144
- No tool installation
- Hybrid plastic tray bottom
- "Wing" compartments hold 2 water bottles each
- Compartment on the top inside the bag for Float Air Pump
- Internal mesh pocket on the rear door
- Completely fills out the under side of the seat.
- Fits most Polaris models with "Freestyle" seat.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 year warranty - covers workmanship and material defects.