NO LONGER GRAY WE HAVE CHANGED IT TO BLACK.
New for the 2017 ridding season was a low profile option with plenty of storage. Constructed of waterproof materials with a hard molded plastic bottom. The Wolf Creek Edition is Matt Entz's storage bag of choice!
We wanted to offer a bag that the hardcore mountain rider would prefer. A scaled back version of the Altitude 16 bag comes without the shovel pouch on top, black in color and without the small accessory bag available with the original bag. A slim, no frills waterproof bag that just plain works.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Volume: 900 cu.in.
- Dimensions: 14" wide x 16" long x 4"
- Heavy duty tool pouch large enough to add to the stock tool kit
- Hard plastic bottom with elevated center to allow air flow around the bag
- Attaches with 4 quick release buckles that rivet to the tunnel (hard mount available)
- Now available is our hard mount kit
- 3 Elastic hold downs inside
- Bag measures 4" high
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Universal so will fit most any sled
- 99% Waterproof in winter riding conditions (submerging or spring snow will allow water in)
No customer reviews for the moment.