Rasmussen Airframe running boards include upgraded vacuum formed plastic corners instead of the aluminum framed, mesh covers. New corners are more durable, offer increased protection for the machine.
New plastic corners move through the snow more efficiently and offer better glide during sidehilling.
- Air Frame running boards are made of aluminum and come in powder coated Black or Natural finish. Tubular design virtually eliminates snow build up on running boards. You will see a dramatic improvement over O.E.M. running boards and a increase in your riding ability.
- Fits 2013/17 XM sleds with 146" tracks or longer.
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum.
- Boards attach to factory locations.
- Stronger than OEM.
- Bret's version of these boards include a toe hold and are narrower over the standard Air Frame boards.
- Corrosion resistant ice studs and Footloc traction cleats are supplied along with a drill bit. You will install as many studs where you want them for your own riding style.
Made in the U.S.A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.