Shipping may need to be adjusted after checkout.
Dramatic weight reduction and re-configured, narrowed plastic allows for a significant improvement in machine capabilities for extreme technical riding and backcountry scenarios. Drag and paneling is minimized and through snow efficiency is greatly improved. Kit drops 32-33 lbs depending on which factory front bumper you have.
- Kit options Include: Ultra-Q Silencer, Bumper, Air Intake Kit, Chaincase Cover, Oil Tank, Hood Kit, Side Panel Kit, lower side panel kit.
- Two different kits available for standard Proclimb and Mountain Cat with extended chaincase.
- Kit is also offered with just Air Intake, Lower Side Plastic, Side Panels, Nose Cone, Chromalloy Bumper, & Center Hood. (Note: This kit would require a silencer, Oil tank delete, or a belt drive system in order to work.)
- Durable TPO formed plastic construction
- Integrated headlight delete
- Lightweight, Extreme weight reduction
- Shortens front of machine approximately 6-7 inches
- Narrows machine up to 3 inches on each side.
- Lower rear corners are cut and narrowed
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Durable painted finish
- Cannot guarantee fit with any Turbo system
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.