- Pro Tube running boards are constructed from a new, larger, outer tube which is extruded from high strength aluminum alloy. As a result, these running boards are approximately 22% lighter than the standard SPG Airframe running boards. This translates into up to 1lb of weight reduction per side totaling approximately 2 lbs total depending on the style of running board.
- The larger outer tube provides a slightly different feel on the foot while riding as the cross tubes are integrated just below the top of the tube. This new design gives the rider a firm feel on the bottom of the boot letting the rider know exactly where the edge of the running board is at all times.
- High traction plastic cleats are included for the cross tubes and ice studs are provided for the outer tube.
- Kits include everything needed for installation.
- Pro Climb models can run either boards ACAFRB200-PT-FBK or ACAFRB200N-PT-FBK
- Ascender models require narrow ACAFRB200N-PT-FBK
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.