- Brand new design & technology offers the ultimate in front end suspension performance
- Design lowers the lower shock mount into the lower A-Arm lowering the roll point and lowers the center of gravity of the machine
- Lower mount is a CNC billet machined mount designed to allow high clearance lower A-Arm design.
- Mounting design allows the use of a longer shock which keeps the shock in a more linear line providing better shock performance
- Significantly improved control and technical terrain capability
- Brand new designed spindle raises the ride height of the machine but also stabilizes camber gains & eliminates bump steer
- Allows the Center of Gravity to be lowered and the front end of the machine to be pushed up so the attitude of the machine is not downward and pushing.
- Raised front end keeps the machine up and out of the snow.
- Design with the front end upward enables the machine to get up out of the snow quickly and efficiently
- All aluminum upper and lower A-Arms
- A-Arms are stress relieved and finished with matte black hi-tec Cerakote liquid finish.(A-Arms cannot be powdercoated as a re-heat process would affect strength)
- Ultra-lightweight front suspension is the ultimate for backcountry & technical terrain riding
- Besides the new 2018, includes fitment for the 2012- Current Proclimb
- Built on the 37” platform allows the ski widths to be adjusted from 35-39” for the 2018 units and 36-38” for the early Proclimb units
- Requires a 17.2 or 17.5” shock with Spherical bearings
- Skinz also offers OHLINS shock packages for this front suspension
- Billet aluminum styled design offers strength and great looks
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.