The only true ice scratcher that uses a production
carbide replaceable tip.
- Uses “official” custom carbide studs built by Woodys.
- Full stainless wire rope and ends for lifetime use.
- Designed to be run down at all times, but can be mounted on the rails if needed.
- Replaceable and affordable carbide scratcher tip.
- Large mounting base to avoid rail wear.
- Long version for bulkhead, A-arm, or ski mounting to aid in cooling.
- Long version recommended as a rail mount for all mountain sleds with 150+ inch tracks to aid in cooling.
- Short version for rail mounting on tracks under 140 inches.
- Sold in pairs (matched sets), same price for both sizes
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE RAIL SAVERS!
The Rail Saver mount kit allows you to mount any Straightline Performance Ice scratcher on the rail during non-use. Mounts come in sets of two, for each side of the machine. The rail saver mount can also be used for the storage on the A-arm mount. Rail savers has long lasting black coating to prevent corrosion and long life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.