For riders who run at redline, the lighter and stronger 509 Altitude 2.0 Hi-Flow Helmet keeps your head cool with maximum airflow and next generation comfort.
Reinvented to ride even harder, the second generation of the bestselling 509 Altitude series unleashes a whole new animal. For those who run at redline, the new 509 Altitude 2.0 Hi-Flow Helmet maximizes airflow with open upper and rear vents plus a 40% larger chinbar intake. Everything else is what you’d expect from one of the world’s bestsellers, including a new hand lay-up fiberglass construction that makes this helmet lighter, stronger, and even more comfortable.
• Hand lay-up fiberglass composite construction
• XS to 4X sizes available in three shells for optimal fit and minimal weight
• Upper vents for optimal airflow
• Go-Pro® mounting capability, improved design
• Fidlock® chinstrap strap closure for easy in and out
• Perfect fit between helmet eyeport and 509 goggles
• Pro-Series Breathbox for complete protection, removable for optimal air flow
• Weight: As low as 1200 grams for DOT/ECE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.