No Longer Available
Low profile option with plenty of storage.
Constructed of waterproof materials with a hard molded plastic bottom.
The Wolf Creek Edition is Matt Entz's storage bag of choice! “The Wolf Creek tunnel bag is the perfect storage for me! It has just enough space for my tools and the goods that I like to have on my sled, the low profile never gets in the way as I jump from side to side while riding, the plastic tray keeps moisture out and keeps my stuff dry, and best of all it’s made in the USA!” (Matt Entz)
We wanted to offer a bag that the hardcore mountain rider would prefer. A scaled back version of the Altitude 16 bag comes without the shovel pouch on top, black in color and without the small accessory bag available with the original bag. A slim, no frills waterproof bag that just plain works. Available in black.
- Volume: 900 cu.in.
- Dimensions: 14" wide x 16" long x 4"
- Heavy duty tool pouch large enough to add to the stock tool kit
- Hard plastic bottom with elevated center to allow air flow around the bag
- Attaches with 4 quick release buckles that rivet to the tunnel (hard mount available)
- 3 Elastic hold downs inside
- Bag measures 4" high
- Universal so will fit most any sled
- 99% Waterproof in winter riding conditions (submerging or spring snow will allow water in)
Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.