See Notes at the bottom for specific fitment.
Questions feel free to call 586-215-6849
If installing on a Matryx Switchback or Trail Sled select that option, all that is different is the hardware.
Don't forget to check out our NEW SAW BAG accessory.
As the innovators of the first technical handlebar bag in the snowmobile industry, in 2016 we took it to the next level and were the first to the market with a quick and easy modular handlebar system. Quick Lock was born. Tested and utilized by many of the biggest names in snowmobiling, the Quick Lock system allows the rider to use the same bags on multiple machines with a simple cam lever.
The beauty of Quick Lock is it is customizable to your riding style and needs. While the main bag is the perfect place for your electronics, you can also add an accessory mount for your GPS or Go Pro camera, or add a google bag… it’s your choice.
We use the best waterproof materials rated for cold weather use, water resistant YKK zippers, and anodized hard parts for a clean factory look when installed. The bags are 99% waterproof under normal winter riding conditions.
The Deluxe Main Bag Features:
Deluxe - 11" Wide x 7" Tall x 2 1/4" Thick
On the upright portion of the bag, you’ll find the following.
- 2 Main pouches with Velcro flaps to keep larger electronics such as cameras or your GPS in place.
- 1 Flashlight loop
- 2 smaller side pouches good for multi-tools or other items.
On the flip down portion of the bag:
- Clear pouch good for holding snowmobile registration paperwork
- Large zipper pocket which can hold a smaller beanie
Down on the bottom there are 2 elastic loops that can be used to hold smaller objects.
Externally on the front there is a zipper pouch for flat items to be stored.
Goggle Bag Features:
Deluxe Goggle Bag - 10" Wide x 5 1/2" Tall x 5 1/2" Thick
- Main portion of the bag will hold a pair of spare goggles for those deep days when you need a second pair.
- Elastic loops built in to store a spare set of lenses as well.
- Second zippered compartment – Ideal for misc. items.
- There is also a Velcro pouch within the second compartment.
- The bags are 99% waterproof under normal winter riding conditions, you just can’t submerge them.
- No sag design so the bags will stay where you want them to be.
- Aluminum Mounts which keep added weight to a minimum.
- Zipper Pulls for easy use with gloves on.
This is the Universal kit which covers the Arctic Cat Pro Climb, Yamaha Sidewinder, Standard Polaris Handlebar Sleds and Ski Doo Gen 4/5/XM machines. We know these kits will work on the stock riser for those sleds, there could be others but we don't have anyway of checking them. If you'd like to check if you machine would work please look at the below bolt pattern range.
Aftermarket risers that the kit will work with that we know of are the following:
RSI, Older CFR Risers and ROX. If you have an aftermarket risers please add it to the bid during checkout.
Ski Doo Riders -
- The kit will bolt up to your handlebars however the lift position doesn't work with the factory mountains strap. Small notches can be cut into the brackets if desired in order to utilize the lift position which gives you 1.5" more height.
- Taller bars are required to run this set up due to the DESS connection being below the main bag.
- If you want to run this system we highly recommend running the main bag toward the front of the machine as pictured.
Polaris Matryx Trail Riders -
- This is only for the trail chassis
- Due to the angle of the steering post being laid back you'll need to run the brackets in the lift position which gives you an additional 1.5" of height.
- Taller risers will allow you to run this system in the normal position.
- If you order the Goggle Bag it will block the 7S display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.