**New orders for this product will start shipping on March 1st due to high demand.**
The new Matryx and Matryx Boost, are highly susceptible to powder bog in deep snow.
This happens when the air intakes are unable to provide the engine with enough air.
We’ve spent the last two seasons looking for a solution to this problem and our Big Air Intake set is the best way to get additional intake air on this chassis.
- Super durable, fully welded, powdercoated steel frame. (No plastic frame here.)
- Features 4 angled intake surfaces per side (Clutch / Exhaust sides)
- Doubles air intake surface area = more air to the motor
- Reduces bogs and intake plugging
- Externally mounted, custom made, durable, high flow, hydrophobic pre-filter material
- Features Frogskinz vents for easy repair if ever damaged
- Significantly increases available air volume which also helps prevent bogging
- Straight forward installation
- E600 or silicone is required to install
Q: Should I still run an under-hood Intake Boost Vent with these?
A: We still recommend it. Having a completely clear path for air to get into the motor is key. Unfortunately on a snowmobile, the only place for this is underhood. However, our big air intakes will dramatically reduce or eliminate bogs for most riders.
Q: Are repair kits available if I tear an intake?
Q: Will this 100% eliminate bogging?
A: Maybe. Sleds bog from a combination of different factors including: intake, exhaust, clutching, tune, snow conditions, and electronics among other factors. Intake is just one factor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.