Don't let the trail beat you up. Take control of your trail ride with our new 42.5" X1 Trail Series Ski Shocks. With compression adjustability, you are able to dial in your front end to match the terrain you are riding in. We have also included beefed-up springs, high-flow valving pistons, and low-friction wear bands to help keep your new shocks running for a long time!
* Sled Fitment - Our X1 Series Trail Snowmobile shocks fit most 42.5" front-end trail sleds from 2018-2024. Call us for specific fitment questions
Some Polaris AXYS/MATRYX equipped snowmobiles with OEM shocks lack adjustability and do not deliver real performance and ride quality long term. Loss of ride height and consistent bottoming out are two common problems. EXIT X1 Ski Shocks come with additional features like compression adjustability, factory-tuned valving, and simple preload adjustable single-rate springs. Giving you that smooth plush ride through the nastiest whooped-out trails, yet aggressive enough to handle larger jumps and drops. Compression adjustability helps control the force that moves the shock through its travel using oil. By adjusting the X1 Series Compression knob, you are able to provide a softer or firmer ride.
- Compression Adjustable Knob
- 1.5″ Shock Body I.D.
- 1.75″ Reservoir Body I.D.
- Billet 7075 High-Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- Low-Friction Wear Band
- 5/8″ Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- High-Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- MADE IN THE USA
Our Rear X1 EXIT Shocks are specifically tuned for the two offered track lengths, 129” and 137”.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.