PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Ever get tired of digging in your pocket for your phone when you're out in your Side X Side? I was so I fixed the problem! Introducing the first storage bag that is conveniently located right in front of you. Clear pouch allows you to see your phone if you're watching for a phone call or text message from someone. The clear material still allows you to operate your phone without removing from the bag. The conditions we use these machines in isn't the best for electronic devices and most of us at least have our phones while out. Protect it and make it put it in front of you with the Steering Wheel Bag from REC365.
- Designed for machines with a "T-Shape" steering wheels.
- Installs with Velcro straps
- Tool less install
- 1" profile so it's not bulky
- Full access to the steering wheel top and bottom
- Main compartment opens from the top
- Phone compartment opens from the front
- Small Item Compartment opens from the front
- Velcro zipper pull holds so they don't flop around while steering
- Phone pocket has clear "touch friendly" material
- Fits some of the largest phones, Iphone 8, Galaxy S9, Samsung Note 8
- YKK Zippers
- Key clip inside the main compartment
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits: (list not complete)
- Polaris Ranger
- Polaris ACE
- Polaris RZR including RS1 and Turbo S
- Polaris General
- Textron Stampede
- Textron Havoc X
- Textron Wildcat XX
- Textron Wildcat Trail
- John Deere Gators
- John Deere Tractors (ALL)
- Kawasaki Teryx (ALL)
- Yamaha Wolverine X4
- Yamaha Wolverine X2 (SOME)
This product is designed to be used at lower speeds.
Not following the installation instructions may result in the bag coming lose and interfering with the steering of your vehicle causing loss of control.
This bag has been designed to fit on steering wheels that have a t-shaped internal cross supports. DO NOT use if all 3 straps do not line up with the supports.
Check bag installation before using your machine every time.
Check that all zippers are closed at all times while operating the vehicle. Open zippers could result in items falling out interfering with the steering.
Not recommended to be used on vehicles without roofs
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE REMOVES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FROM REC-365
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.