- Billet aluminum Replacement throttle block assembly is smaller than stock.
- Revolutionary slim design opens up much needed handlebar space for clamping on accessories like Handguards, Mountain Bars, GPS etc.
Includes RSI billet push button engine kill switch which is designed into front of the throttle block and eliminates the stock engine stop switch. (Depending on model)
- Utilizes the stock throttle lever pivot pin safety switch (EFI Models Only, Carb models eliminate safety switch) and stock push button stop switch.
- Simple 2 piece bolt on construction Uses stock throttle lever.
- Available with oem connectors for plug and play installation on 2013' and newer Pro Ride Chassis. No wire cutting.
- Fits Polaris models 1990-2017'
- MADE IN USA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.